Villa Eve provides all the modern comforts so that the guests can fully enjoy every moment of their holiday. 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms allow perfect accommodation for a large family or group of friends. The villa is located in the exclusive settlement of private villas “Aeolos” 10 minutes drive from the magnificent Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion.
Our office assures that all our accommodations are cleaned and disinfected according to the standards set by the European Union for the treatment of the disease COVID-19 with steam cleaners and appropriate disinfectants.
House's area : 270 sq.m.
Accepts persons: 10
Pool with fountain: Private
Sea view: Partial
Garage: For 2 cars
Nearest beach: 200м.
Distance from the airport: 35км.
Nearest supermarket: 3км.
check- in, from: 15:00
check- out , to: 12:00
Pets allowed: On request
Suitable for children: Yes ideally
Suitable for events: On request
Air conditioning in every room
Pool with fountain
Iron & board
Bed linen and towels
El. stove with oven
Fridge with freezer
Espresso coffee machine
Kitchenware and utensils
Master bedroom 1Double bed
Master bedroom 2Double bed
Bedroom 3Two single beds
Bedroom 4Double bed
Bedroom 5Semi double bed
Villa Eve with private pool and amazing sea views is a two-storey new villa consisting of a living room, kitchen, 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. In front of the house there is a courtyard with a seating area with sun loungers and umbrellas by the pool, as well as a large dining table under a shade canopy for relaxing during the hot hours of the day and for romantic dinners in the yard. In the back of the house there is a fully equipped BBQ area. Also a garage for two cars.
The layout of the house is very convenient. On the ground floor there is a living room with large front windows overlooking the sea and the pool, a kitchen, one bedroom with a private bathroom and a toilet with a shower in the living room. On the second floor there are 4 more bedrooms and two more bathrooms.
In all rooms Villa Eve has Wi-Fi VDSL 50 Mbps.
The villa is comfortably equipped with all necessary appliances. Central cooling system in all areas of the house, hair dryers, iron and iron board, washing machine, mosquito nets, constantly hot water, TV. Also fully equipped kitchen. A stove with an oven, a fridge-freezer, a dishwasher, an espresso coffee maker, a kettle, a juicer and a toaster, as well as dishes and everything needed for cooking.
VILLA EVE is just 200m. away from the beach in a very peaceful complex of luxury private villas Aeolos on the Athenian Riviera coast. It is between the famous resorts Anavissos and Sounion and is nearby to many beautiful sandy beaches. Aeolos complex with private and quite beach is a small settlement of elite private villas on the very sea shore. The beach with sand mixed with fine pebbles and shallow crystal clear waters is ideal for families and children. Going a short walk to the beach you will see a traditional Greek chapel built at a place offering magnificent views to the sea and to the sunset. The villa is at a distance of 60 min. drive from the center of Athens and Acropolis, 40 min. drive from the Athens International Airport and 10 min. drive from the Cape of Sounio which is famous for its glorious sunset and the splendid Temple of Poseidon built in the 5th century BC.
If the guests prefer organized beaches with bars, sun beds and umbrellas they can find a lot of them in the vicinity. The nearest beach bar is CASTUS 700m. from the villa. We recommend to visit the beach Anavissos where there are plenty of beach bars 3 km. away, the beach St. Nicholas 4km., the beach Xarakas where two bars exist 1,5km, the elite beach bar of the GRECOTEL Hotel overlooking the Temple of Poseidon 4km. All above beaches are sandy with no deep waters ideal for families with children.
For diner the guests have the chance to enjoy a delicious sea food at one of the several nearby restaurants along seafront. The beach bar CASTUS 700m from the villa, is working as cocktail bar in the evening time.
For shopping and evening walks we recommend the nearby Palea Fokea 2km., Anavissos 3 km. or the port town Lavrio 10km. where you can find plenty of traditional taverns, restaurants, cafes, cocktail bars etc. At Anavissos and Lavrio you can find large supermarkets, meat, bakery, vegetable, fresh fish shops, pharmacies, banks, telephone shops etc. and the Jumbo (children’s world) at Lavrio. There are also traditional rural markets on Thursdays at Lavrio, on Wednesdays at Anavissos and on Saturdays at Palea Fokea.
From the port of Lavrio there are daily connections with ferries to some of Greek islands (Kea, Kithnos etc) offering amazing day trip opportunities. At Lavrio you can go diving at one of the several diving schools/centers or you can rent a yacht for a small private trip to the nearby islands.
In case you arrive with your personal boat and you wish to rest with us there is the marina of the OLYMPIC MARINE 10km away from the villa with plenty of berths for your boat.
– The lessee is obliged to properly operate the leased object and equipment, keep the house clean and decent, and also respect the house using energy resources (water and electricity) and do not leave household appliances and cranes on when out of the house.
– The tenant is obliged to live in a rented object to observe the rules of decency, safety and respecting the customs of local residents to observe a quiet hour (from 15.00 to 17.30 and from 23.00 to the morning).
– The lessee is obliged to leave the leased object, hand over it to the lessor with all household appliances and furniture in the initial state, otherwise he is responsible for compensation for the damage caused to him.
– It is prohibited to organize parties and events without special permission.
In the event of an unplanned party or non-observance of the quiet hour, the owner has the right to ask guests to leave the house and interrupt the rental at any time.
– The use of water and wi-fi is included in the rent and is not obligated to additional surcharges, as well as electricity consumption.
BOOKING POLICY AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– from the moment of receipt by the tenant of the reference YOUR BOOKING IS ACCEPTED, the lessee is obliged to enter the pre-paid sum specified in the request before the indicated date table of the Date of Down Payment Amount and complete its reservation. In this period, the leased object is in the process of booking and is not offered by the agency to other clients. In the event that the prepayment is not paid at the agreed time, the agency and the administrator have the right to offer the facility to other customers and this post YOUR BOOKING IS ACCEPTED, it is considered invalid.
– The Lessee undertakes to pay the remaining amount of the rent, the amount of the insurance deposit for the preservation of the property and the amount for the final cleaning of the house on the day of his / her arrival in the leased object.
– The deposit for the preservation of property will be returned to the lessee at the time the leased object is handed over, unless there are any claims for compensation for damage to the equipment or furniture of the leased object, the tenant or members of his family.
– The Tenant undertakes to arrive at the leased object with the number of persons indicated in the reservation details in the confirmation voucher. Otherwise, we reserve the right to either not receive additional guests in the house, or to demand payment from him for additional persons.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE AGENCY:
– in case the client chooses the method of prepayment payment by bank transfer or the Unistream system, the agency undertakes to provide the client with a confirmation voucher of his reservation as soon as the advance payment is received by the agency.
– after completion of the booking, the agency undertakes to provide the Guarantee Armor to the client with the passport data of all members of his or her family or family for presentation to the embassy and obtaining a visa.
– the agency is obliged to organize a meeting of the client in the leased object at the agreed time and handing over of the keys and also the reception of the object on the day of departure, the surrender of the house.
– the agency undertakes to transfer the leased object to the tenant in excellent condition, clean, with clean and ironed bed linen and towels, with all utilities and equipment of the leased object in a state of full and normal operation, as well as sanitary installations (water supply, sewerage).
EQUIPMENT FOR THE LEASED OBJECT: central air-conditioner , very high-quality WI-Fi in the house and in the villa, TV , DVD, music center, mosquito nets on all windows and balcony doors, hair dryer . Washing machine, iron, ironing board.
Also a fully equipped kitchen: stove with oven, refrigerator with freezer , dishwasher, espresso coffee machine, kettle, juicer and toaster, as well as utensils and everything necessary for cooking
– the agency agrees to repair the malfunction within two days in case of equipment failure during the lease period.
In case of cancellation of the reservation by the lessee, the lessee has the right to:
– to receive a full prepayment sum with a deduction of bank losses, if the cancellation takes place earlier than 40 day before the start date of the lease (check in).
NOTIFICATION- COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS).
In connection with the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, if there is a new border closure, the emergency policies apply with full refund of the deposit up to 7 days before check in.
– in case of cancellation of the reservation by the agency due to natural disaster, war, mobilization, fire, earthquake, etc. , the entire amount of the advance payment is returned to the lessee without any additional charges.